Arrival &Car Parking Facilities
- Farm accommodation offers ample car parking, which is situated in the old farmyard.
- Assistance is given with your luggage if required.
- Short walk from car parking area to front door is a gentle slope, followed by 7 concrete steps with hand rail on right hand side and gate at the top leading into front garden follow the crazy paving to the front door, standard width. Ring doorbell to attract proprietor's attention.
Main Entrance &Reception
- The front door leads into a lounge reception room, with a slate floor to the dinning room.
Public Areas- General (Internal)
- Floor from Porch to Dinning Room is slated floor, lounge area, dinning area and stairs are carpeted.
- Staircase to 1st floor (not steep) is in 2 gentle sections of stairs that are carpeted with banisters each side.
- Mix lighting, standard lamp and wall lightings.
- Local information, maps etc can be found in dinning room on the shelves of the wall unit.
Breakfast Dinning Room
- Dining Room accommodates 5 tables, if 6 rooms are let with individual parties, 1 room will wait for a relay.
- Breakfast is served in the dining room at a time agreed between the guests and the proprietor.
- Furniture is free standing.
- There is a no-smoking policy throughout the establishment.
- Vegetarian and specialised diets can be catered for on request.
- The 2 bedrooms in the farmhouse are accessible via a staircase of 12 steps (6 steps, right turn with 1 step and than a further 5 steps);each step is 7 ½ inches high and 33 inches wide.
- The bedrooms are carpeted and very well lit.
- Tea making facilities are available and bottled water is provided.
- All bedrooms have small fridges.
- Hairdryers and hot water bottles are in all bedrooms.
- Bedding is man made fibres except two feather pillows an alternative can be provided.
- The Garden Room is accessed via patio doors at the front of the house. There is one step down from the paving of 6 inches and a small step of 3 inches into the room.
- The Barnsuite in the barn accommodation has 1 granite step of 4 inches and another step of 5 inches to enter the room. This has a spit level room with en-suite bedroom accessed by a flight of open wood stairs with a 2-inch safety strips on the edge. 6 stairs of 8 inches high 33 ½ inches wide, a turn and 6 more stairs. Bannister on both sides.
- The Hayloft has 9 granite steps of 37 inches wide and 7 ½ inches high with hand rail on right side, turn right and 1 step of 8 inches high before entering the room with a door.
- Daisy's Byre has 1 step of 5 inches to enter by a stable door with a 3-inch threshold.
Bathroom, Shower-room &WC (En-suite or Shared)
- All bedrooms have en-suite facilities.
- All bedrooms but The Original Farmhouse Bedroom have showers over the baths, with a non-slip surface.
- The Original Farmhouse Bedroom has a walk in shower with an 8-inch step up into shower.
- Mirrors over all washbasins with light and shaver point.
- All the en-suite facilities in the farmhouse have non-slip flooring and the en-suites facilities in the barn are carpeted.
- There is an enclosed front garden with facilities for sitting.
Little Larnick Farm
01503 262837 E-Mail